Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What To Do When ...

The heat is getting more intense outside and inside there is no relief.

August is well on its way OUT and that means that Autumn is on its way IN. 
But that doesn't mean that these wonderful Michigan temperature spikes are done yet. So? What do you guys like to do when the weather is not the greatest? 
For example, today .. August 28th, 2013 ... it was 90 degrees. So it was HOT. 

Now because of my love for Iced Tea, I had to have one. It seemed like a really good day for one. But how do you PICK when there are so. Many. Options. Because at ChocolaTea, they will turn ANY of their teas into an Iced Tea. 

One wall of various loose leaf teas

I wound up picking a basic vanilla tea and paired it with a passion fruit tea. It was delicious and needed no sweetener.

Also on a really HOT day like today ... especially with Autumn right around the corner, I like to take a good book and sit by the window in the sunlight. (Yeah, another fact about me ... I'm not a real outdoorsy kind of woman so windows are about the closest I get to the outdoors) 
And right now ... I'm on book two of the Mortal Instruments series. 
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. 


Clary Fray is back in book two and she's still dealing with the fact that her mother is in a magically induced coma, the love of her life Jace Morgenstern is in fact her BROTHER? And what are you supposed to do when your evil father is trying to take over both the Mundane world and the Shadow world? Clary is going to have to use her newfound talents to save her friends and family again in City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.

I know, I know. This was a pretty short blogpost. But I've been working a lot. So therefore. I give you my solemn vow. 
I will post again this weekend.
I wish you all a pleasant evening and that you have enjoyed this particular posting. 
And don't forget to throw in your comments about what you like to do on these hot days now that Autumn is here. 

-Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment