Saturday, October 12, 2013

Who gets a Saturday Post?

YOU DO!!! 

I am currently at a Barnes and Noble in the Rivertown Crossings Mall in Grandville, MI. And ... guess what? 

I. Got. To go. Apple picking! 

Best. Day. Ever. 

I wound up with several Jonagolds and Galas. Picked 1 Granny Smith and 1 Honeycrisp. Then my friend and I each got a small cup of hot apple cider. Then I got to pet a goat in the petting zoo AND pet a cat that was wandering up and down the orchard. 

My APPLES!!!!
Yeah, I had a LOT of fun today. And above all, I needed it. I was working the last 8 days straight as I had mentioned and this was EXACTLY what I needed to unwind a little bit. Plus, I found a book that I want now from Barnes and Noble. 

This is my life. Books! This is a book that my bestie found, actually and it sounds pretty cool. It's called The Rules For Disappearing

She's been six different people in six different places: Madeline in Ohio, Isabelle in Missouri, Olivia in Kentucky . . . But now that she's been transplanted to rural Louisiana, she has decided that this fake identity will be her last.
Witness Protection has taken nearly everything from her. But for now, they've given her a new name, Megan Rose Jones, and a horrible hair color. For the past eight months, Meg has begged her father to answer one question: What on earth did he do-or see-that landed them in this god-awful mess? Meg has just about had it with all of the Suits' rules-and her dad's silence. If he won't help, it's time she got some answers for herself.
But Meg isn't counting on Ethan Landry, an adorable Louisiana farm boy who's too smart for his own good. He knows Meg is hiding something big. And it just might get both of them killed. As they embark on a perilous journey to free her family once and for all, Meg discovers that there's only one rule that really matters-survival.
I took this directly from the Book Jacket since ... you know ... I haven't read it. But doesn't this sound kinda AWESOME!!? 
I think this is the best Saturday! :D 
And if my mom can read this, I hope she's having fun at the Rig Training session. It's kind of warm, but I'll bet the trails look pretty. 

Until Monday. This has been a Saturday Special from yours truly,
Taryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment