Thursday, March 13, 2014

Complications

I was going to title this 'Complicated' but that sounded WAY too Avril Lavigne to me. And yeah, it's her world and we're just living in it, but I still didn't want to copy her. 

How's it hanging in the cyber world? I've been ... kind of avoiding it like the plague lately. Only able to check in occasionally on my mobile phone. 

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to write a blog on a phone screen? Not easy. So I kinda fell off the face of the earth for a little bit. 
But at least it was fun for the time being. Being off the face of the earth, I mean. Trust me when I tell you that my time WAS being used constructively. I have attempted this thing where I read one book a day. 
It has NOT been easy. There were some days where I just charged through the books I was reading and then there were other days where I had this little thing called Work which slowed me down on some of the thicker books. 

Pesky work. 

But I'm grateful. At least I'm GETTING a few hours now. It's not just me pinching pennies, crying myself to sleep for fear of not being able to work more, and me screaming at the top of my lungs into a pillow because I was so PISSED at not having enough work. 


Oh yeah, my life was making me cranky. 

Still ... what do you expect? God throws us the unexpected, but it's nothing that we can't handle, right? 

So here's what you've missed. 
I've read about ... 12 books since you last heard from me. I know, I'm slipping. What a shame. *laughs*
Here we go...I'll try to remember them all. 

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead 
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (you might have known this one though)
Bite Me, Your Grace by Brooklyn Anne
Mesmerized by Candace Camp 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth


I'm missing two on that list ... but I can't seem to remember what they are or find my lists anywhere. Oh well. The point is I've been reading. A lot. 
The book I am CURRENTLY reading is Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. It's basically about what would happen if the moon was pushed a little bit closer to Earth's orbit and it follows this family as they survive the weather changes and other things. What can I say? I like a good dystopian series. 


So that's me... 

I hope I can update again very soon. I have missed this. I really have.

Be Open, Be Loving, Be Yourself
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment